Guideline For Authors
Research Paper Structure:
- Title Page: The title of the article should be bold, centred and type in Sentence Case in 14 point Times New Roman Font.
- Author Affiliation: The author details should be 12 point Times New Roman Font in Sentence Case accordingly- Full name » Designation » Email » Mobile numbers.
- Abstract: All manuscripts must be accompanied by a brief abstract. Abstract including key words must not exceed 500 words. It should be in fully justified and normal text. It should highlight research background, methodology, major finding and conclusion in brief.
- Introduction: All manuscripts must be accompanied by a brief Introduction. The Introduction must not exceed 1000 words. It should be in fully justified and normal text.
- Key Word: Author must mention 4 to 6 keywords. Keywords should be listed alphabetically, separated by commas and period in the end.
- Language: We only accept the manuscript written in English. The Author can use both American and British version of English, but not a mixture.
- Length of paper: The manuscript should not exceed 5000 words (Five thousand) and the length of the paper should not exceed 20 pages.
- Manuscript: Manuscript typed in 10 point-Times New Roman with single space and a single column on standard A4 size paper.
- Heading: All heading must be bold-faced, Sentence Case, aligned left with 12 point-Times New Roman and sub-heading in 10 points.
- Article title: It should be informative reflecting the true sense of the manuscript and within three lines.
- Figures: The title must be above the table and source of data should be mentioned below the figures and tables. Figures and tables should be centred and separately numbered. The authors should make sure that table and figures are referred to from the main text.
- Photographs: Image files should be optimized to the minimum possible size (JPGE Format) without compromising the quality.
- Equations: All the equations used in research paper or article should be consecutively numbered in parentheses, horizontally centred with equation number placed at the right.
- Table: Number tables consecutively in accordance with their appearance in the text. Avoid vertical lines. They should be numbered consequently in Arabic numerals in the order of occurrence in the text.
- Acknowledgement: Acknowledgement of any funding sources, if any should be included at the end of the paper.
- References: Please make sure that every reference cited in the text must also be presented in the reference list and vice versa. The author is responsible for the accuracy of bibliographic citations. Reference should be in this order-
Surname of the Author » Name of the Author » Year within bracket » Name of the journal or Book or Seminar or Conference » Name of the Topic » Page no.
- Saha, R., Mishra, V., Majumdar, B., Laxminarayana, K. and Ghosh, P (2012). Effect of integrated nutrient management on soil physical properties and crop productivity under a maize (Zea mays L) – mustard (Brassica campestris) cropping sequence in acidic soils of northeast India. Communications in Soil Science and Plant Analysis 41: 2187–2200.
- Shanwad, .U K., Aravindkumar, B. N., Hulihalli, U. K., Surwenshi, A., Reddy, M and Jalageri, B.R (2010). Integrated nutrient management (INM) in maize-bengal gram cropping system in Northern Karnataka. Research Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 1(3):252-254.
- Singh, Ummed. S. R., Singh, A., Saad. A and Mir, S.A (2009). Phosphorus management in green gram-brown sarson cropping system under rainfed conditions of kashmir yalley. Annals of Arid Zone, 48 (2); 147-151.
- Tetarwal, J.P., Ram, B and Meena, D.S (2011). Effect of integrated nutrient management on productivity, profitability, nutrient uptake and soil fertility in rainfed maize (Zea mays.L ). Indian Journal of Agronomy, 56 (4):373-376.
- Tiwari, R.K (2005) Long-term use of inorganic fertilizers and response of soybean to basal application of phosphorus. Journal of the Indian Society of Soil Science, 65:83-97.
Note: For Internet sources no link address only website and sources. Please do not include DOI number in the references.
Title of the paper -Author Affiliation- Abstract-Keyword-Introduction-Purpose of the study-Objective-Methodology- Discussion-Finding-suggestion-Conclusion- Acknowledgement -References